Haaga-Helia is a highly business-oriented university of applied sciences in Finland. Our roots are in business and we are professionals with a truly international mindset. We work closely with other companies and communities to build dynamic models for mutually beneficial cooperation.
You can apply to Haaga-Helia's bachelor's degree programmes conducted in English through the Joint application process twice a year, in January and in September. You can either apply with SAT test scores or by taking part in an entrance examination arranged by Haaga-Helia. Detailed admission criteria, information about entrance examinations, and the application form (only during the application period) are available in Studyinfo.fi.
The joint application period for Haaga-Helia's master's degree programmes is only in the autumn.
Spring joint application
4 January to 18 January 2023 at 15.00
The application form will be available in studyinfo.fi during the application period. New students will start their studies in August 2023.
During the spring joint application period from 4 January to 18 January 2023 at 15.00 Finnish time you can apply to seven different Bachelor´s degree programmes:
- Business Information Technology, Pasila campus
- International Business, full-time, Pasila campus
- International Business, blended learning, Pasila campus
- Digital Business innovations, Porvoo campus
- Aviation Business, Porvoo campus
- Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management, Haaga campus
- Sports Coaching and Management, full-time studies, Vierumäki campus