We offer our staff a high-quality international working environment and excellent opportunities to develop their competences. We have about 650 members of staff and about 11 000 students. Teaching is offered in Finnish, Swedish and English.
We train professionals for business and services through education, research and development. Our fields of education are business, hotel, restaurant and tourism management, information technology, journalism, sports management, and vocational teacher education.
We are an international and courageous reformer of working life. In addition to education, we develop the business life with our partner companies and RD partners. Our education export activities and international partner university network opens international opportunities for our staff as well.
Five important values guide our operations: courage, accountability, collaboration, transparency, and respect. Our mission is to open doors to future careers. Our success is fuelled by the enthusiasm and well-being of our students and staff, who are at the heart of everything.
Currently, we are looking for
Or leave an open application:
This is Haaga-Helia
We are a brave innovator
Our work at Haaga-Helia is guided by our common values.
- Courage refers to our strong culture of experimentation.
- Accountability is manifested in, for example, our climate commitment and investment policies.
- Collaboration states that working together we become more than just single players - a team always beats an individual.
- Transparency challenges us to share our skills and knowledge.
- Respect shows as appreciation of others and humility with regards to our own actions.