When you have completed all studies required for a degree in discontinued degree studies in Haaga-Helia and in the Haaga-Helia's Open UAS:
1. Go through your studies with the guidance counsellor and make sure that all studies required for the degree (including the thesis) have been registered in the study register. All studies must be registered by the last day of the application period.
2. Contact the Admission Services during the application period (and several days before the end of the application period) to let the admissions staff know which degree programme you are applying for. Include your student number in Haaga-Helia in the message.
3. Fill in the application form during the application period through the link you receive. Attach the necessary documents to the online application.
4. Wait for the decision. You will receive a notification of the decision to the email address you have used on your application.
5. Accepted applicants will receive instructions on how to confirm the study place, enroll for the academic term and apply for graduation. Citizens of countries outside the EU/EEA/Switzerland please note: You are required to pay the tuition fee of one semester, unless you hold one of the documents listed on this page which could exempt you from paying it.