Degree Programme in Leading Business Transformation, Master of Business Administration
The Master's Degree Programme in Leading Business Transformation prepares the students for work in challenging knowledge work and management positions in the private and public sectors.
After the studies, the graduates will be able to implement change projects and lead the transformation of their organisation toward achieving its higher competitive advantage in a flux, global and international business environment. They will work in positions, for example: leading work development projects, planning and implementing business strategies, acting as leaders of their own business domestically and internationally.
Studies provide students with general competences, such as interaction competency, required in all organisations and with business specific skills and competencies, depending on the chosen specialisation area by the student.
Compulsory studies focus on research and development skills as well as competences needed in developing organisations and leading change. Studies enhance students’ abilities in analytical and critical thinking and problem-solving. Specialisation studies focus on business-related skills and competencies. Studies enhance students’ ability to apply current research knowledge in their professional fields.
In the beginning of their studies, students choose their specialisation, on the basis of individual career goals and development needs. The specialisation studies together with the thesis account for the majority of the master's studies. Specialisations cover a whole spectrum of business areas, read more below:
Study information and application
Read more information about the curriculum structure, master's studies, and the application below. Did you know that you can study master's studies also in the Open University of Applied Sciences?
How to apply?
Joint application period
- Application period: from 28 August to 11 September 2024 at 15.00 Finnish time. Information on applying and application form will be published later on Studyinfo.fi
- The preliminary material, advance assignment and CV: The preliminary material, the instructions for the advance assignment and CV template will be published on 28 August 2024 on Haaga-Helia´s website
- Entrance examination: 22 October 2024 on Pasila campus. More information about the entrance examination will be published later here.
- Alternative mode of selection: Alternative mode of selection is to take instead of Haaga-Helia`s entrance exam the GMAT Exam or GMAT Focus Edition. More information can be found: https://www.mba.com/ and will be published later on Haaga-Helia´s website
- Student intake: 40 (Entrance exam) and 10 (GMAT-test)
- Studies begin: January 2025
Master of Business Administration
Leading Business Transformation
Scope of studies:
1,5–3 years part-time or full-time studies
Mode of studies:
evening, weekend, virtual and intensive studies
Tuition fee for non-EU/EEA citizens:
10 500 €