In Peppi you can manage all matters related to your studies. You can plan your studies, communicate with your guidance counselor, enrol for courses, view your grades and download your transcript of records.
From Peppi's desktop you will find the next functions and guidelines:
- PSP (your personal study plan and enrolment for courses)
- Download electronic study certificates
- Enrolment for the academic year
- Form and instructions for credit transfer
- Course feedback
- Tool for booking meetings and rooms
- Timetable tool and instructions
- Wihi (tool for the thesis process)
From the front page, you will also find students' annual calendar and the link to Study Services' online customer service. In Peppi, you can also update your contact details.
Log in to Peppi
You can access Peppi with your Haaga-Helia user credentials (user name and password) at https://mynet.haaga-helia.fi. Peppi's default language is Finnish. You can switch the language to English from the language dropdown menu at the top right corner of the page next to your name.
If you have problems logging in, please contact Helpdesk.
Have you lost your password?
You can find instructions on how to renew your password here.