Applying through Rolling admission for studies starting in January 2024
Application period 1 June to 29 September 2023
During the application period, you can apply for the following Bachelor's degree programmes:
The admission process is based on rolling admission and the number of study places is limited. Once the study places have been filled new applicants cannot be accepted to study. Please note that you can choose only one option out of two study options and fill only one application form during Rolling admission application period.
The intake numbers for the January 2024 intake are:
- Business Information Technology: 30 (15 applicants by SAT scores and 15 applicants by certificate-based selection)
- International Business: 20 (10 applicants by SAT scores and 10 applicants by certificate-based selection)
The applicants who satisfy all the admission criteria will be accepted in the order that they have submitted their complete application. An application is considered complete when Haaga-Helia has received the online application and all required documents.
- Submit an online application by 29 September 2023 at 15:00 Finnish time (UTC/GMT+3) on Studyinfo.
- Attach required educational documents to your application by 6 October 2023 at 15:00 Finnish time.
- If you apply with SAT test score, order an SAT score report from the test organizer so that the scores are available in SAT database by 6 October 2023. (Latest possible SAT test date by College board 26 August 2023)
- If you apply with certificate-based student selection, you have to participate in the online interview. Interviews will be held during the application period on the following days: 16—17 August 2023, 20—21 September 2023 and 18—19 October 2023.
The applicant will be notified of the result of the student selection as soon as the application has been processed.
Accepted applicants need to confirm the offered study place by 1 December 2023 at 15:00 Finnish time and pay the tuition fee by the deadline given in the acceptance email.