Please notice that we have published information only from some countries and we have done our best to ensure that all information given about required credentials is correct and up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of information described hereafter. If you have any questions, please contact the Admission Services.
Please notice that you can apply from any country!
In most cases, you are eligible to apply for Bachelor’s level studies in Finland if you are eligible to apply for higher education in your home country.
Eligible applicants for degree studies at universities of applied sciences have completed at least one of the following:
- the studies required for graduating from the Finnish Upper Secondary School or a Finnish Matriculation Examination;
- an International Baccalaureate (IB) degree;
- a European Baccalaureate (EB) Diploma;
- a Reifeprüfung (RP) or Deutsche Internationale Abitur (DIA) degree;
- a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification covering 120 credits or 180 competence points or a corresponding earlier Finnish vocational degree covering at least 80 credits;
- a Finnish post-secondary or higher vocational level diploma;
- a Finnish vocational upper secondary qualification or a further or specialist vocational qualification as a competence-based qualification, or a corresponding previous qualification;
- a foreign qualification that provides eligibility for higher education studies in that country;
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree.
In addition, please note that:
- We only accept degrees that provide general eligibility for higher education.
- If the certificate is not in English, Finnish or Swedish, attach original certificate and its official translation. The official translation needs to have translator's signature and stamp. Please note that translation only without original certificate is not enough.
- Provisional Certificate is not sufficient. We can accept it only if you have completed your degree in the same or previous calendar year.
- If you are going to complete your degree during the application period, please check the required documents from the admission criteria on the StudyInfo.fi