Degree Programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
Do you want to be part of the world's most dynamic and leading socio-economic sector?
The degree programme in Hospitality, Tourism, and Experience Management (HOTEM) provides students multiple competencies. Students can choose one of the two main streams:
- Hospitality Experience Management (Accommodation Management and Food and Beverage Management)
- Tourism Experience Management (Competitive Tourism Destinations or Developing Transportation, Travel Agency and Event Management Business)
Within the Hospitality Experience Management stream, five student places are reserved for a new field of expertise: the Hospitality Innovation and Imagineering (in partnership with Breda University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands).
Studies improve students' skills in project management, team working, and presentation. With a Bachelor of Hospitality Management degree, one is an expert in the service sector.
Haaga-Helia is Finland's first accredited member of the International Center of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE).
Full-time studies, August 2022 intake
Joint application to higher education, spring application 2022
- Application period from 5 to 19 January 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2).
- International UAS examination (information will be published later)
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi
- More information about the entrance examination will be published here.
Application with SAT scores, spring application 2022
Application period with SAT scores from 20 January - 31 May 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +3)
- Admission criteria and application form will be published later in Studyinfo.fi
- Applying with SAT test, Information in Haaga-Helia's webpage