Degree programme in Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management
Do you want to be part of the world's most dynamic and leading socio-economic sector?
The degree programme in Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management provides students multiple competencies. Students will accomplish their major in:
- Experience Management (30 ECTS)
In addition Students may choose one or several minor packages (15 ECTS) in field of Hospitality, Tourism and/or Experience or other business studies
Studies improve students' skills in project management, team working and presentation. With a Bachelor of Hospitality Management, one is an expert in the service sector.
THE-ICE accredited degree programme
Full-time studies, August 2022 intake
Joint application to higher education, spring application 2022
- Application period from 5 to 19 January 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2).
- International UAS examination (information will be published later)
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi
- More information about the entrance examination will be published here.
Application with SAT scores, spring application 2022
Application period with SAT scores from 20 January - 31 May 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +3)
- Admission criteria and application form in Studyinfo.fi
- Applying with SAT test, Information in Haaga-Helia's webpage