Ulysseus European University offers several international possibilities for students
Ulysseus is a European University for the citizens of the of the future. Students have unique international opportunities both abroad and at home. Our European University develops joint and double degrees, for which all students from Ulysseus partner schools can apply. The first joint degree will be completed in 2023.
In addition to degrees, students have the opportunity to apply for exchange at all partner universities, to integrate new offerings at Ulysseus into their own degrees, to take individual virtual courses from the partner schools' offerings or to apply for an international internship. Ulysseus also offers summer and winter schools for its students.
Find out more about students' possibilities. Please note that the opportunities are constantly updated.
- Student exchange
- Short courses abroad
- Online-courses from partner universities
- Ulysseus joint courses launched in October 2022. Students from Haaga-Helia are invited to register in Peppi. For course schedules and contents:
- Summer & winter schools & other events:
- No open call at the moment
- Second edition of Ulysseus Entre Camp Helsinki. For Master and final year Bachelor students. (application closed 28.2.2023)
- Second edition of European Student Assembly in Strasbourg 31.5.-2.6.2023. (application closed 4.12.2023)
- Ulysseus Winter School for Master students "Entrepreneurship and Innovative Business Models for the Cultural and Creative Industry" at the University of Genoa 12-16.12.2022 (application closed 4.11.2022)
- Ulysseus Summer School in MCI Innsbruck 12-15.9.2022 (application closed 15.6.2022)
- Ulysseus Entre Camp in Haaga-Helia 6.-10.6.2022 (application closed 14.3.2022)
Ulysseus involves students in the planning of its activities from the very beginning. Currently, students are involved in the design of the first joint Master's degree, the Open Class activities and recently Ulysseus students participated together with other European University alliances' students to European Student Assembly in Strasbourg where students from all over Europe co-created their proposals for the future of Europe. The proposals will be presented to the European Commission for its consideration. If you are interested in getting involved in the planning of Ulysseus activities, please get in touch with Mirjam Gamrasni.