We wish to get requests primarily by e-mail or by webform. Only acute issues by phone, please.
- We wish you to use recommended contact channels mentioned above.
- Please use e-mail address of our helpdesk email@example.com , not personal e-mail addresses. We will forward your request to the right person who's presence at the moment.
When submitting your request, consider the following
- Please revise the instructions before contacting us -solution for your problem may be found there.
- When contacting us, give as detailed desciption of the problem as possible and your contact information. Then we can help you faster.
- Your request can be connected to any of Haaga-Helia's campuses, so tell from which campus are you from.
- If you wish to see us by face to face, you're welcome to meet us during the appointment hours.
- We wish to help you as soon as possible, but sometimes we're busy and we'll contact you later if the matter is not urgent. We have thousands of computers and users to take care of.
- If you use formatted text in your e-mail, it'll be transformed as an unformatted text when received on Helpdesk system (instead the attachments or the embedded pictures will be received OK).
When replying to messages from Helpdesk
- Do not remove the [#ID:HHI-xxxxxx#] characters from the subject of an e-mail
- If you get a text message where is for example characters [#ID:HHI-xxxxxx#] along, do not reply to it as a text message because Helpdesk system can't receive text messages.