Graduates from this programme are prepared for work in challenging expert and managerial positions in private and public sector.
After the studies the graduates will be able to implement change projects and lead the transformation of their organization toward achieving its higher competitive advantage in a flux, global and international business environment. They will work in positions, for example:
- leading work development projects
- planning and implementing business strategies
- acting as leaders of their own business.
Find your passion and make it your career
In the beginning of the studies, the students choose their specialization area and make their individual study plan in collaboration with an academic advisor. In other words, students can focus on areas that contribute to their desired career steps. Read the short specialisation area descriptions below and more information about the curriculum courses and structure from our Students´Guide.
Please note! The previously offered programmes Degree Programme in International Business Management and Degree Programme in Communication Management are included in this programme and its specialisations.
Combine studies with work
Master studies are planned to be accomplished in 1.5 – 3.0 years. Students learn by accomplishing assignments related to their own organizations or other business cases. The learning sessions take place mainly in evenings, weekends, virtually, and as intensive studies. This degree programme is implemented in English.
Master of Business Administration, 90 credit points (ECTS)
Learning methods: evening sessions, weekends, virtual and intensive
Possible titles: Project Manager, Brand Manager, Change Manager, Communication Manager, Marketing Managers, Human Resources ManagerNext application period: September 2020
Studies that begin in January 2021
Application period from 2 to 16 September 2020 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
- Advance assignment and CV template will be published in September 2020.
- Advance assignment and CV must be submitted by xx September 2020.
- Entrance examination 2 November 2020 if the application is based on Advance assignment.
- Skype interview in November 2020 if the application is based on Advance assignment and SAT results.
• SAT results must be available in SAT database by xx September 2020
- Information on applying and application form will be available in Studyinfo.fi in spring 2020
Studies that begin in January 2020
Application period from 4 to 19 September 2019 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
Student selection is carried out on the basis of:
- an advance assignment and entrance examination OR
- an advance assignment and SAT results and Skype-interview.
- Advance assignment and CV template have been published on 4 September 2019.
- Advance assignment and CV must be submitted by 25 September 2019 at 15.00.
- Entrance examination 4 November 2019 if the application is based on Advance assignment.
- Skype interview 4 November 2019 if the application is based on Advance assignment and SAT results.
• SAT results must be available in SAT database by 25 September 2019. More information
- Information on applying and application form will be available in Studyinfo.fi