Experience Designer - Join us!
The Customer Experience Designer (aka 'Experience Designer') minor is run as a game with three levels which relate to three phases/courses (the Tutorial, the Super Experience Challenge, and the Final Boss Battle).
First, you learn how to use design thinking and service design, then you work together with company partners to create an human-centred Experience concept, and in the end, the best solutions/concepts are put into practice/prototyped.
The aim is to learn to create Super Experiences, which truly enhance customer engagement. For that, students will develop a new set of competences, which express the unique profile of an Experience Designer.
Haaga-Helia's CX Designer minor is a 30 ECTS competence package, which starts in January 2023 and ends in May 2023. It brings together students and teachers from all Haaga-Helia campuses with top-notch company partners. During these studies, you will go through some extraordinary experiences yourself and you will create memorable experiences for others.
After the semester you will simply not be the same person. You will learn how to make an impact, and people will remember you and how you made them feel WOW whilst learning the mindset of a designer. In short, you will acquire competences that robots will never learn.
As an 'Experience Designer', you will learn together with other students from the various HH degree programmes and with representatives of leading companies. Sometimes you will meet intensively at Vierumäki, Pasila, Haaga, or Porvoo campus, sometimes virtually with your team, and sometimes just by yourself.
Interested? Please, let us hear from you
Send your short, free-form application to the following e-mail address: email@example.com by the deadline of 20.11.2022
The application should include:
- your name and email address
- name of your degree program
- a brief (150-200 words) motivational statement of why you are interested
Peppi's courses descriptions
- Customer Experience Designer - Tutorial
- Customer Experience Designer - Super Experience Challenge
- Customer Experience Designer - Final Boss Battle
List of previous partners:
- 2019 Kesko, Fujitsu Finland, Robert Bosch
- 2020 Jungle Juice Bar, CMB restaurants, Robert Bosch
- 2021 Sofigate, Lassila-Tikanoja, Sport fund
- 2022 Accoutor Finago, Posti, Ähtäri Zoo, Mall of Tripla
- News: Robert Bosch Oy:n uuden toimitilan vierailijakokemus syntyy opiskelijatyönä
- News: Opiskelijat kehittivät uusia toimintatapoja Sofigatelle
- eSignal article: Designers of super customer experiences
- Student testimonial: "Straight out of High School, I didn’t really know my talents or skills ”, says Roberts Belins, who started his Tourism and Event Management studies in 2020, ”but this programme has brought forth my true potential."