Degree Programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
Do you want to be part of the world's most dynamic and leading socio-economic sector?
The degree programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management provides students multiple competencies. Students can choose one of the two main streams:
- Hospitality Experience Management (Accommodation Management and Food & Beverage Management)
- Tourism Experience Management (Competitive Tourism Destinations or Developing Transportation, Travel Agency and Event Management Business)
Within the Hospitality Experience Management stream, five student places are reserved for a new field of expertise, the Hospitality Innovation and Imagineering (in partnership with Breda University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands).
Studies improve students' skills in project management, team working and presentation. With a Bachelor of Hospitality Management, one is an expert in the service sector.
Haaga-Helia is Finland's first accredited member of the International Center of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE).
Full-time studies, August 2022 intake
Joint application to higher education, spring application 2022
- Application period from 5 to 19 January 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2).
- International UAS examination (information will be published later)
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi
- More information about the entrance examination will be published here.
Application with SAT scores, spring application 2022
Application period with SAT scores from 20 January - 31 May 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +3)
- Admission criteria and application form will be published later in Studyinfo.fi
- Applying with SAT test, Information in Haaga-Helia's webpage