Degree Programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
Do you want to be part of the world's most dynamic and leading socio-economic sector?
The degree programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management provides students multiple competencies. Students can choose one of the two main streams:
- Hospitality Experience Management (Accommodation Management and Food & Beverage Management)
- Tourism Experience Management (Competitive Tourism Destinations or Developing Transportation, Travel Agency and Event Management Business)
Within the Hospitality Experience Management stream, five student places are reserved for a new field of expertise, the Hospitality Innovation and Imagineering (in partnership with Breda University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands).
Studies improve students' skills in project management, team working and presentation. With a Bachelor of Hospitality Management, one is an expert in the service sector.
Haaga-Helia is Finland's first accredited member of the International Center of Excellence in Tourism and Hospitality Education (THE-ICE).
Full-time studies that begin in August 2021
Application period 7-20 January 2021 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
Entrance examination in Finland (cooperation with Degree Programme in Tourism and Event Management, Porvoo) We are not accepting exams conducted elsewhere in Finland in other universities of applied sciences.
- FULLY Online Entrance examination February 4, 2021 (Written part 1 and 2) and February 15-19, 2021 (Interview part)
- Entrance examination April 6, 2021 (Written part 1 and 2) and April 20, 2021 (Interview part) – for further notice some parts might be conducted at the campus.
Entrance examination outside Finland:
- Entrance examination March 10, 2021 (phase 1 written part) and March 22-23, 2021 (phase 2 Interview part) in Russia, Saint Petersburg.
- Entrance examination March 10, 2021 (phase 1 written part) and March 22-23, 2021 (phase 2 Interview part) in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh.
- Entrance examination March 10, 2021 (phase 1 written part) and March 22-23, 2021 (phase 2 Interview part) in China, Suzhou.
The exams above will be conducted in cooperation with other degree programmes at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences.
Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi.
Application period with SAT scores from 21 January to 31 May 2021 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
- Applying with SAT test
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi (will be published later).