The SAT test is an exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. It is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered by the College Board. The purpose of the SAT test is to measure the applicant's readiness for higher education and provide higher education institutions with one common data point that can be used to compare applicants. Please note that if you apply with SAT scores, you also need to have a higher secondary degree (e.g. high school diploma) to apply to Haaga-Helia through Rolling admission.
As an alternative to entrance examinations, you can apply to Haaga-Helia with SAT test score OR Vietnamese High School Graduation Diploma OR Chinese General High School Diploma from Beijing OR Shanghai OR All India Senior School Certificate (AISSC) from Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) OR Indian School Certificate (ISC) from Council for the Indian School Certificate (CISCE).
Application period 20 January to 31 May 2023
During the application period, you can apply for the following Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Business Information Technology, full-time studies
- International Business, full-time studies
- Digital Business Innovations, full-time studies
- Aviation Business, full-time studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management, full-time studies
The admission process is based on rolling admission and the number of study places is limited. Once the study places are filled the new applicants cannot be accepted to study.
The intake numbers for the August 2023 intake are:
- Aviation Business: 10
- Business Information Technology: 11
- Digital Business Innovations: 10
- Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management: 5
- International Business, full-time studies: 20
The applicants who satisfy all the admission criteria will be accepted in the order that they have submitted their complete application. An application is considered complete when Haaga-Helia has received the online application and all required documents.
- Submit an online application by 31 May 2023 at 15.00 Finnish time (UTC/GMT +3) at Studyinfo
- Attach required educational documents to your application by 7 June 2023 at 15.00 Finnish time.
- If you apply with SAT test score, order an SAT score report from the test organizer so that the scores are available in SAT database by 7 June 2023. (Latest possible SAT test date by College board 6 May 2023)
- If you apply with certificate-based student selection, you have to participate in the online interview. Interviews will be held during the application period on the following days: 16-17 February 2023, 20-21 March 2023, 24-25 April 2023 and 7 -8 June 2023.
The applicant will be notified of the result of the student selection as soon as the application has been processed.
Accepted applicants need to confirm the offered study place by 14 July 2023 at 15.00 Finnish time and pay the tuition fee by the deadline given in the acceptance email.