Special Needs Teachers
Haaga-Helia supports and assists students with dyslexia, or other related learning difficulties by providing special arrangements and special needs services that facilitate studies at the UAS.
Students diagnosed with dyslexia are advised to contact Haaga-Helia’s special needs teachers. On the grounds of the evidenced diagnosis, students will be given an individualized report which indicates the special needs arrangements learners are entitled to during their studies at Haaga-Helia.
All students who suspect an unidentified learning difficulty are also recommended to set an appointment with one of the special needs teachers.
Special needs teachers available for international students
- Students in Business Information Technology
- English-speaking students
- Master students
- Book your appointment by using Vello
- Contact: email@example.com, tel. 040 488 7096
Salme Jarvansalo (absent until 1 Feb 2024)
- Book your appointment by using Vello or firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 040 488 7096
- Students in International Business (Finnish-speaking students)
- Contact: email@example.com, tel. 040 488 7031
- Students in Haaga, Porvoo and Vierumäki (Finnish-speaking students)
- Haaga campus upon appointment via phone or e-mail according to booked time, room G202 (near library).
- Porvoo campus upon appointment via phone or e-mail according to booked time, Guidance counsellor room 3605
- Vierumäki campus upon appointment via phone or e-mail according to booked times.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 050 5250 415