Tuition fee does not concern you, if you have started your current studies (your study right has begun) before August 2017 in a degree programme provided without charge (Act 932/2014).
Tuition fee may concern you if you are not an EU-citizen (European Union) or a citizen of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland.
You are exempted from paying tuition fee if you can present one of the following documents:
- Passport or identity card to indicate the citizenship of EU/EEA/Switzerland
- EU Blue Card (granted in Finland)
- Continuous residence permit, type A (granted in Finland)
- Permanent residence permit, type P (granted in Finland)
- EU Family Member's Residence Card (granted in Finland)
- EU residence permit for third-country citizens with long-term residence status, type P-EU (granted in Finland).
The amount of the tuition fee in Haaga-Helia UAS is
♦ EUR 8,500.00 per academic year in Bachelor of Business Administration -programmes and
♦ EUR 9,500.00 per academic year in Bachelor of Hospitality Management and Bachelor of Sport Studies -programmes as well as in all Master programmes taught in English.
Tuition fees and scholarships in Haaga-Helia