At Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences you can study to become an expert in business, tourism, hotel and restaurant management, journalism, management assistance, information technology and sports coaching and management. Read more about our degree programmes in Studyinfo (studyinfo.fi), in the Applicant's Guide (pdf) or from our website (Bachelor´s Degree Programmes in English / Master´s Degree Programmes in English).
Are you a current student of Haaga-Helia and would like to change the degree programme within Haaga-Helia? Please see Mynet.
The admission criteria, online application forms and more information about the application process are available in Studyinfo.
- 1 August to 15 October 2019, SAT-admission for Bachelor's degree programmes: Business Information Technology, International Business, Aviation Business, International Sales and Marketing.
- 4 to 18 September 2019, Joint application period for higher education in Finland
- 4 to 19 September 2019, Application period for degree programmes in Haaga-Helia conducted in English
Bachelor's: Business Information Technology, International Business, Aviation Business, International Sales and Marketing.
Master's: Leading Business Transformation, Business Technologies, Aviation and Tourism Business.
Direct application process in short
- Submit the online application form (available in Studyinfo) during the application period.
There are several application forms in Studyinfo at the same time, so please make sure you fill in the right one to Haaga-Helia's English programmes. Read the admission criteria carefully before applying.
- Attach required documents to the application by the deadline
(or submit them to Haaga-Helia Admission Services). The list of required documents is available in Studyinfo.
- Prepare for the entrance examination(s).
Invitations to the entrance examinations will be sent by email to eligible applicants.
- Participate in the entrance examination(s).
Frequently asked questions provides answers to common questions and more information about the application process is available in Studyinfo.fi.
Right to changes reserved.