At Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences you can study to become an expert in business, business service solutions and languages, tourism, hotel and restaurant management, journalism, information technology and sports coaching and management. Read more about our degree programmes in Studyinfo.fi, in the Applicant's Guide (pdf) or from our website: Bachelor´s Degree Programmes in English and Master´s Degree Programmes in English.
See the selection of available degree programmes taught in English in application periods in fall 2020 and spring 2021.
Are you a current student of Haaga-Helia and would like to change the degree programme within Haaga-Helia? Please see Mynet.
The admission criteria, online application forms and more information about the application process are available in Studyinfo.
- 22 October to 12 November 2020 at 15.00, Open Path application period for applicants who have completed studies in Haaga-Helia's Open UAS or in some other Open UAS in Finland
- 2 to 16 November 2020 at 15.00, Transfer application
- 7 to 20 January 2021 at 15.00, Joint application to higher education (programmes conducted in English)
- 21 January to 31 May 2021, SAT admission
Application process in short
- Submit the online application form (available in Studyinfo) during the application period.
There are several application forms in Studyinfo at the same time, so please make sure you fill in the right one. Read the admission criteria carefully before applying.
- Attach required documents to the application by the deadline
(or submit them to Haaga-Helia Admission Services). The list of required documents is available in Studyinfo.
- Prepare for an entrance examination or an interview, if the admission process includes one.
- Participate in the entrance examination or an interview.
Frequently asked questions provides answers to common questions and more information about the application process is available in Studyinfo.fi.
Right to changes reserved.