At Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences you can study to become an expert in business, business service solutions and languages, tourism, hotel and restaurant management, journalism, information technology and sports coaching and management. Read more about our degree programmes in Studyinfo.fi, in the Applicant's Guide (pdf) or from our website: Bachelor´s Degree Programmes in English and Master´s Degree Programmes in English.
Are you a current student of Haaga-Helia and would like to change the degree programme within Haaga-Helia? Please see Mynet.
The admission criteria, online application forms and more information about the application process are available in Studyinfo.
- 2 to 23 January 2020, Application period for Vocational Teacher Education
- 8 to 22 January 2020, Joint application period for higher education in Finland.
- 23 January to 8 April 2020, SAT-admission for Bachelor's degree programmes: Business Information Technology, Business Service Solutions and Languages, International Business, Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management and Tourism and Event Management.
- 18 March to 1 April 2020, Joint Application period for higher education in Finland, Degree Programmes conducted in Finnish and in Swedish.
Application process in short
- Submit the online application form (available in Studyinfo) during the application period.
There are several application forms in Studyinfo at the same time, so please make sure you fill in the right one. Read the admission criteria carefully before applying.
- Attach required documents to the application by the deadline
(or submit them to Haaga-Helia Admission Services). The list of required documents is available in Studyinfo.
- Prepare for an entrance examination or an interview, if the admission process includes one.
- Participate in the entrance examination or an interview.
Frequently asked questions provides answers to common questions and more information about the application process is available in Studyinfo.fi.
Right to changes reserved.