Degree Programme in Strategising in Organisations, Master of Business Administration
The Degree Programme in Strategising in Organisations prepares the student to work in demanding strategy process expert, development and management positions, business planning and management positions, or to lead a function or to become an independent entrepreneur. After the studies, the graduates will be able to plan and implement strategy processes, lead change and develop the organisation's operations and competitiveness in different areas and in different business environments.
The Degree Programme in Strategising in Organisations is organised completely online, which enables flexible distance learning. The most important study courses in terms of the topic have been selected for the degree programme and they have been scheduled so that a student can study while working and graduate in 1.5 years.
In the studies, the student develops the core competencies required for demanding expert and development work as well as advanced competencies related to strategy work. The studies strengthen students' ability to apply new research information to their own business environment.
The core competence studies focus on research and development skills as well as competencies needed in development projects and management of change. The studies strengthen the student's analytical and critical thinking as well as problem-solving skills. The specialisation studies develop the skills needed to plan and manage a strategy process. The studies strengthen students' ability to apply new research information to their own business environment. In advanced studies, students concentrate on sub-strategies and crucial management practices in strategy processes.
Study information and application
Read more information about the curriculum structure, master's studies, and the application below. Did you know that you can study master's studies also in the Open University of Applied Sciences?
How to apply?
Joint application period
- Application period: from 28 August to 11 September 2024 at 15.00 Finnish time. Information on applying and application form will be published later on Studyinfo.fi
- The preliminary material, advance assignment and CV: The preliminary material, the instructions for the advance assignment and CV template will be published on 28 August 2024 on Haaga-Helia´s website
- Entrance examination: 22 October 2024 on Pasila campus. More information about the entrance examination will be published later here.
- Alternative mode of selection: Alternative mode of selection is to take instead of Haaga-Helia`s entrance exam the GMAT Exam or GMAT Focus Edition. More information can be found: https://www.mba.com/ and will be published later on Haaga-Helia´s website
- Student intake: 32 (Entrance exam) and 8 (GMAT-test)
- Studies begin: January 2025
Master of Business Administration
Strategising in Organisations
Scope of studies:
1,5 – 3 years part-time or full-time studies
(Pasila) Implementation online
Mode of studies: