Degree Programme in Business Technologies, Master of Business Administration
The Master's Degree Programme in Business Technologies prepares the students for work in challenging expert and managerial positions in the field of ICT and business digitalisation. The degree programme is suitable for ICT and business professionals who want to proceed in managerial and expert positions in the field of ICT and digitalisation.
After the studies the graduates will be able to develop business information management solutions by evaluating and utilising digital technologies. They are capable of recognising the opportunities of leading-edge digital technologies and applying them for creating new business value and enhancing the business operations. They will work in positions, for example: designers and leaders of business digitalisation, managers of information system development projects, managers of information system services, consultants and trainers in ICT.
Studies provide students with general competences, such as interaction competency, required in all organisations and with business specific skills and competencies, depending on the chosen specialisation area by the student.
Compulsory studies focus on research and development skills as well as competences needed in developing organisations and leading change. Studies enhance students’ abilities in analytical and critical thinking and problem solving. Specialisation studies focus on digital technologies and business related skills and competencies. Studies enhance the students’ ability to apply current research knowledge in their professional field.
In the beginning of studies, students choose their specialisation, on the basis of individual career goals and development needs. The specialisation studies together with thesis account for the majority of the master's studies. Read more about the specialisations of Degree Programme in Business Technologies:
Study information and application
Read more information about the curriculum structure, master's studies and application below. Did you know that you can study master's studies also in the Open University of Applied Sciences?
How to apply?
Joint application period
- Application period: from 28 August to 11 September 2024 at 15.00 Finnish time. Information on applying and application form will be published later on Studyinfo.fi
- The preliminary material, advance assignment and CV: The preliminary material, the instructions for the advance assignment and CV template will be published on 28 August 2024 on Haaga-Helia´s website
- Entrance examination: 22 October 2024 on Pasila campus. More information about the entrance examination will be published later here.
- Alternative mode of selection: Alternative mode of selection is to take instead of Haaga-Helia`s entrance exam the GMAT Exam or GMAT Focus Edition. More information can be found: https://www.mba.com/ and will be published later on Haaga-Helia´s website
- Student intake: 24 (Entrance exam) and 6 (GMAT-test)
- Studies begin: January 2025
Master of Business Administration
Scope of studies:
1,5–3 years part-time or full-time studies
Mode of studies:
evening, weekend, virtual and intensive studies
Tuition fee for non-EU/EEA citizens:
10 500 €