Aviation open path studies aim is to become a degree student in Aviation Business programme. The programme offers you an inspiring and unique e-learning, where you learn to manage expert tasks within different areas of rapidly evolving aviation industry and are able to cooperate in various cross-functional teams. You will have a reliable and up-to-date understanding of aviation business processes and operational environment. You will also have advanced knowledge of relevant rules and regulations, and business development mindset with the focus on economically viable, socially and environmentally responsible aviation business. The study time is maximum 3,5 years. Usually the open path students utilize demonstration possibilities and graduate in 2–2,5 years.
The Aviation Business Degree, 210 ECTS (credits), consists of:
- Key competences in business 45 ECTS (done mostly during the open path studies)
- Key competences in international business administration 30 ECTS
- Languages 20 ECTS (started with the open path studies)
- Major courses in Aviation Business 45 ECTS (started with the open path studies)
- Complementary Professional Competences courses 25 ECTS
- Work placement 30 ECTS = Basic Work Placement 15 ECTS and Professional Work Placement 15 ECTS (usually demonstrated with the open path studies)
- Thesis in the field of Aviation Business 15 ECTS
More detailed information about the programme structure, curricula, implementations and course contents are published on the study guide.