How to share your transcript of records through My Studyinfo?

Lead paragraph

If you’ve studied at a university or university of applied sciences in Finland but you don’t have a transcript of records of your studies, you can check if your studies are visible on the national “My Studyinfo” site and then share the data from there. To be able to log in to My Studyinfo you need to have a Finnish bank log-in and for foreign students in Haaga-Helia UAS needs to have your Finnish personal identify number (social security number).

Follow these steps:

  1. Go to My Studyinfo:
  2. Click on “Proceed to studies”.
  3. Identify yourself using your online bank credentials.
  4. Once you have successfully logged in, click on the Share study information button.
  5. Select which studies you want to share and click on Share the studies you've selected. If e.g. you've taken a course that was organised by Metropolia select "Metropolia ammattikorkeakoulu".
  6. You have now created a link that you can give to anyone who you want to see your study attainments. Copy the link by clicking the Copy link button.
  7. Test the link by opening a new window in your browser and pasting the link into the address bar. This will show you what others see when you give them the link.
  8. That’s it, your done! 

Now you can paste the link into your application for accreditation of studies from another university, or send it to your employer to prove what courses you have taken or just share it with your friends.