Degree Programme in Sustainable Aviation Business, Master of Business Administration
The Degree Programme in Sustainable Aviation Business is planned especially for experts working already in various aviation sectors. The programme prepares the students for work in challenging knowledge work and management positions in the private and public sector in aviation, thus the Degree Programme is based on the future needs of the aviation industry.
After the studies, the graduates will be able to implement change projects and lead the transformation of their organisation toward achieving its higher competitive advantage in a fast-changing, global and international aviation business environment. They will work in various positions, for example: leading work development projects, planning and implementing business strategies, acting as leaders of their own business domestically and internationally.
This degree programme is implemented in English, and it is organised completely online, which enables flexible distance learning. The most important study courses in terms of the topic have been selected for the degree programme and they have been scheduled so that a student can study while working and graduate in 1.5 years.
Compulsory studies focus on research and development skills as well as competences needed in developing organisations and leading change. Studies enhance students’ abilities in analytical and critical thinking and problem solving. Specialisation studies focus on sustainable aviation business related skills and competences. Studies enhance the students’ ability to apply current research knowledge in their professional field. Other studies provide students with more general business competences like brand and human resource management where the focus is on sustainable and responsible business.
Study information and application
Read more information about the curriculum structure, Master's studies and the application below. Did you know that you can study Master's studies also in the Open University of Applied Sciences?
Joint application period
- Application period: from 31 August to 14 September 2022 at 15.00 Finnish time. Information on applying and the application form in Studyinfo.fi
- The preliminary material and CV: The preliminary material and CV template have been published on 31 August 2022 on Haaga-Helia's website
- Entrance Examination: 13 October 2022 (Phase 1) and 7 November 2022 (Phase 2). More information about the entrance examination will be published later here.
- Student intake: 35
- Studies begin: January 2023
- Application period: from 15 November to 22 November 2022 at 15.00 Finnish time. Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi
- The preliminary material and CV: The instructions for the written assignment and CV template will be published on 15 November 2022 on Haaga-Helia's website
- Entrance Examination: 7 December 2022 (Interview). More information about the entrance examination will be published here.
- Student intake: 15
- Studies begin: January 2023
Sustainable Aviation Business
Scope of studies:
1,5 – 3 years part-time or full-time studies
(Pasila) Implementation online
Mode of studies: