The KESTO projects’ network researches and develops ethical sustainability expertise in cooperation with working life partners and university students and teachers.
The aim of the network is to strengthen the ethical sustainability expertise among universities and working life in long-term cooperation. Research and development aims are to advance pedagogical- and responsible business solutions and ethically sustainable operations. The effects of the project are, analyzed by systemic thinking from a multi-perspective view.
The goal of the KESTO project is to
- research and develop ethical sustainability skills among university students, teachers and business actors
- apply the ethical sustainability skills of university students in working life interface by innovating new business ideas and ways of working
- increase systemic understanding of business partners and university teachers and students in sustainability challenges
- mainstream ethical sustainability expertise in the operating environments of universities and companies
- strengthen consortium cooperation in the context of ethically sustainable working life and higher education
Project manager: Annica Isacsson
Funding: Ministry of education and culture
Partners: Haaga-Helia, Arcada UAS, University of Eastern Finland, Tampere University, University of Jyväskylä