Work at events and earn credits!
Are you interested in participating in events during your studies and earning credits? Then ‘My Event Portfolio’ is perfect for you!
New course My Event Portfolio 1-5 credits
In this course you will get the opportunity to learn and network while working at events. You will have the chance to work in various on-campus as well as off-campus events and possibly even get more demanding positions such as being a team leader.
You will learn how to communicate with different stakeholders, improve your flexibility and problem-solving skills and gain valuable experience from the events field. You will gain 1-5 credits depending on your role in the event and how much time you invest. Open for all students in Haaga-Helia!
Interested? Just follow these steps:
- Sign up by enrolling to the course SER024AS2AE-3001 My Event Portfolio
- In the Moodle page My Event Portfolio the current event gigs are listed, select the ones you want to attend
- Join the event as a volunteer or team leader
- Submit a reflection assignment on your event experience
- 1-5 credits are inserted to the course
Any questions? Please contact senior lecturer Monika Birkle email@example.com