The higher education community of the Helsinki metropolitan area gets together: EveryMoveCounts campaign starts
Haaga-Helia and the Student Union Helga are participating in EveryMoveCounts campaign 24.-28.1.
The well-being of higher education students has been put to the test during the occurring pandemic. The goal of the EveryMoveCounts campaign is to increase the students’ awareness of the benefits of daily movement for their well-being. The campaign aims to especially reach sedentary students who aren’t particularly interested in sports and exercise.
The main message of the campaign is that an active lifestyle doesn’t necessarily have to include intense exercising but rather small acts of everyday life that enhance well-being and study ability. Every move counts.
Besides Haaga-Helia, the following organisations participate in the campaign:
- Aalto University
- Aalto University Student Union AYY
- The Student Union of Haaga-Helia UAS Helga
- Hanken School of Economics
- University of Helsinki
- The Student Union of the University of Helsinki HYY
- The Student Union of Laurea UAS Laureamko
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences
- Metropolia University of Applied Sciences’ HyMy-Village
- The Student Union of Metropolia UAS METKA
- Finnish Student Sports Federation OLL
- The Student Union of Hanken School of Economics (SHS)
- Uniarts Helsinki
- Finnish Student Health Service SFHS
- ZONE - Universities of Applied Sciences Sport Services