Error messageCould not retrieve the oEmbed resource.
Do you want be part of the Dubai Expo 2020? This is your chance
Haaga-Helia is offering a unique opportunity to all potential Haaga-Helia students to be part of the Dubai Expo 2020.
You now have the chance to earn credits and complete your internship in Dubai working with the top Finnish companies in Finland Pavilion. Visas, Flights to Dubai and Accommodation are included.
When: 1st October 2021 to 31st March 2022
Where: Finland Pavilion, Expo 2020 Dubai, UAE
- Represent Finland and partnering companies as brand ambassadors
- Provide excellent customer service and solve challenges swiftly
- Attract visitors to Finland Pavilion and ensure smooth guest flow
- Host the VIP events at the Finnish Pavilion in compliance with participating partner companies
- Assist the management team and be an event supporter in all situation
Criteria to be an Expo Guide:
- Stayed in Finland minimum for 2 years
- Good knowledge of Finnish culture and traditions
- Excellent communication skills in English and other languages are a bonus
- Punctual and reliable
- Dedicated, committed, team player
- Passion for promotion and live marketing
- Physically and mentally fit
- Good self-confidence
- Positive attitude , resilience, and Hospitality Mindset
Benefits you get:
- Opportunity to explore and discover a new culture and lifestyle
- Opportunity to network and a chance to get recruited by Companies from around the globe
- Expo Guide trainings at Haaga-Helia UAS and Business Finland
- A basic stipend and daily meal allowance
- International experience and work-placement credits (30 ECTS)
- A thesis topic or project to work on
- Personal signed certificates from work Business Finland
*Please note that benefits are subjected to an update by the concerning organizations
Application period is now closed.
Contact - firstname.lastname@example.org