Service design for senior management
The role of senior management is decisive in the implementation of service design. The more strongly the management supports the service design work, the more benefits can be gained from the work.
We can provide the senior management of service business companies with a concise introduction to service design.
- What is service design and could it benefit us?
- Why has service design become a hit?
- How does service design differ from conventional service development?
- Service design tools such as customer journey, co-creation workshop and fast prototyping.
- How could our company make use of service design?
Duration: Two hours (introductory lecture + discussion)
Number of participants: 1–20
Trainers: Haaga-Helia’s accredited service design trainers