For many people, digital working became a reality during the pandemic. This project aims to close the gap of digital divide during job onboarding for vulnerable target groups.
The training programme focuses on sustainability, digitalisation and innovation.
- A study on (new) digital professional life and the current situation at working places, the needs of employers and employees, available as White Paper
- Implementation in the form of eLearning with links to physical learning (blended learning), suitable for learning at home but also in the context of the workplace.
- Curricula and content for a training program targeted especially at the 18- to 25-year-old unemployed youth consisting of 5 modules
- Digital Tools
- New forms of work and work organisation
- Personal work life
- Professional social responsibility in social media
- Security aspects
Project manager at Haaga-Helia: Reija Anckar
Duration: 1.11.2021 - 30.06.2024
Partners: FH Joanneum (Austria), Synthesis center for research and education (Cyprus), Jugend am Steiermark (Austria), Haaga-Helia, Fondazione Fenice Onlus (Italy) and Dex Innovation Centre (Czech Republic).