Artificial intelligence (AI) is potentially one of the most important, if not the most important, technologies of the future.
The AI DRIVER! -project aims to
- deepen the knowledge base on designing and adopting ethical human-AI interaction in the education of professionals, and
- strengthen the capacity of service SMEs to engage in AI-based business development.
By doing so, this project streamlines the quality and effectiveness of Haaga-Helia’s research, development and innovation activities and support strategic planning and management. The project also strengthens Haaga-Helia’s profile as one of the leading centres of expertise using AI in education and supporting service-sector SMEs in engaging AI-based digital transformation.
The project is built on four work packages:
- Consolidating the knowledge base on designing and adopting ethical human-AI interaction.
- Advancing AI in open education and lifelong learning.
- Strengthening service SME capacity to engage AI-based business development.
- Maximizing impact of the project results.
Funding: Ministry of Education and Culture