The Personalised Digital Learning Paths to Foster Social-Cooperative Entrepreneurship MyDigiCoop project promotes social-cooperative entrepreneurship in higher education (HE).
The project aims to equip HE professionals with innovative online tools and competencies to foster social-cooperative entrepreneurship among their students.
Objectives of the project:
- to map HE students’ entrepreneur and cooperative profiles,
- to design personalised online learning paths for HE students with the aim of supporting HE educators in the development of the students’ entrepreneurial competences,
- to create an interactive virtual platform to support the development of social cooperative economy and social entrepreneurship,
- to provide the required skills, competences, and materials to teachers in HE to foster social-cooperative entrepreneurship in their courses, and
- to strengthen synergies and cooperation among HE institutions, companies from both public and private sector, and associations by means of including their needs in the training course.
Project manager: Maija Suonpää
Partners: Haaga-Helia, Humanities and Education Sciences at Mondragon University, the Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu, Senior Europa Sociedad Limitad, Gestionet Multimedia and Accreditation Council for Entrepreneurial and Engaged Universities
Funding: Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership KA2 Covid Call 2020