Value Creation in Hospitality
Understanding value creation and making change happen is essential in running any business. The course will facilitate your journey in management positions. Join this brilliant course by Markus Kauppinen and start your new value creator career today!
Since value in the hospitality industry is clearly co-created by the customer and the company itself, it’s evident that company must be able to capture customers’ expectations and translate them to strategies and tactics. To be able to achieve these goals, it is essential to understand how teams can align themselves throughout the organization. While there is a focus on hotels, this course is also relevant to the other sectors of the hospitality food and beverage sector, events, rentals, etc.
The participants are expected to watch all the video content under each module, acquaint themselves with additional materials provided, and then take the quizzes. The quiz can be taken 3 times and we recommend that participants watch the videos and practise until they feel they master the topic.
- Understanding the role of ever-evolving customer expectations in the Hospitality value creation chain
- Learning how pricing is not just a technical rate-setting exercise, but mastering the key drivers behind the pricing decisions
- How to evaluate and use the right distribution channels to reach the right customers in the most profitable manner
- Understanding how traditional Revenue Management practices have reached their limits and how the future expectations are shaping the discipline
- Understanding the role of data, Customer and Business Intelligence and how it is becoming one of the key elements of any successful and profitable hospitality operation.
- understanding of advanced customer segmentation and insight
- knowledge of how strategic pricing and distribution choices are driving the value of the company
- how Revenue Management is key for profitable business
This course is feature of Haaga-Helia Online
Haaga-Helia Online offers extensive and in-depth study modules, which include various digital learning materials, assignments, tests and supporting materials. The participants will receive a certificate for every course they complete.
Course material: over 4 hours of video, 6 quizzes, additional reading. Estimated total study time 135 hours
Targeted to: Advanced university students of marketing and brand management, middle and senior managers in the hospitality and service sectors aiming to create or strengthen the company brand, and parties dealing with increasing long-term company value through strategic brand design.
Price: 490 € (incl. VAT 24%)