Degree Programme in Digital Business Innovations, BBA
Businesses around the world constantly experience and undergo digitalisation, global networking and demand for sustainability. As digitalisation has allowed companies to develop and move into new markets, career opportunities in the field of digital business have also increased rapidly. This degree in digital business innovations is an excellent investment for your future career.
Haaga-Helia’s BBA degree in Digital Business Innovations combines international business knowledge with key aspects of digital business innovations and digital marketing. Studies include close co-operation with companies and allow students to gain an understanding of how businesses operate and develop in the global and sustainable business environment. As a student, you can already start networking with companies during your first semester.
- Upon graduation from the Digital Business Innovations programme, you will have the skills for:
- Cross-cultural communication and leadership
- Data handling and service design
- Digital marketing
- Digital innovation
- Sustainable business
- Project management and teamwork
The degree is offered as full-time studies and is taught in Porvoo. Porvoo Campus offers a modern and innovative learning environment, where students work on real company projects. Porvoo Campus is truly international with approximately 50 nationalities and 1,100 students.
Full-time studies, August 2022 intake
Joint application to higher education, spring application 2022
Application period from 5 to 19 January 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2).
- International UAS examination
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi
- More information about the entrance examination will be published here.
Student intake: 25
Application with SAT scores, spring application 2022
Application period with SAT scores from 20 January - 31 May 2022 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +3)
- Admission criteria and application form will be published later in Studyinfo.fi
- Applying with SAT test, Information in Haaga-Helia's webpage
Student intake: 5
Scope of the Programme: 210 ECTS
Degree programme: Digital Business Innovations
Mode of Study: Full-time day programme
Employment opportunities after graduation: Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Planner, Content Designer, eCommerce Specialist, Digital Sales Manager and Business Innovation Specialist.