- Studies start in May, on 17.‒18.5.2022
- Recommended for persons who are working as teachers in Finland but are not able to complete the studies in the Finnish language
- The studies require good oral and written English language skills. The applicant may be asked to provide an English language certificate and/or the applicant may be interviewed to evaluate his/her English language skills
- 20 students with the best admission points will be selected for the group
- About 22 days of contact teaching, on average two days per month, from 9 am to 4 pm. Please see schedule for the days of contact teaching for the academic year 2022‒2023 below. Schedule for the group starting in 2022 will be published later during spring.
- If you apply from outside Finland, make sure you have all the permissions needed before May 2022 to start your studies in Finland. Primarily programme is not arranged as distance studies.
- The days of contact teaching take place at Pasila campus, Ratapihantie 13.
Contact days 2022 - 2023
Graduation 4.5.2023 klo 15.30–17.00