International Degree Programmes
- Degree Programme in Business Information Technology
- Degree Programme in Experience and Wellness Management (no more intake after 2014)
- Degree Programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
- Degree Programme in Hotel, Restaurant and Tourism Management (no more intake after 2014)
- Degree Programme in International Business
- Degree Programme for Multilingual Management Assistants
- Degree Programme in Sports and Leisure Management
- Degree Programme in Tourism
Post-graduate Degrees (Master’s Degrees)
- Degree Programme in International Business Management
- Degree Programme in Sport Development and Management
- Degree Programme in Tourism Degree Programme in Communication Management
- Degree Programme in Information Systems Management
Haaga-Helia offers great opportunities to gain international experience and develop skills that are needed in the global work environment. You can develop your international skills by
- following courses that are given by international guest lecturers and by participating in international projects. Projects and international courses are organised in cooperation with Haaga-Helia´s international partner universities and companies and the learning environment is truly international.
- studying foreign languages and intercultural communication. Haaga-Helia offers a great variety of language courses. It is important to begin taking language courses as early as the first year of studies, and, if you plan to go abroad on student exchange or work placement, you should take these plans into account when choosing the language(s) you study.
- completing part of your studies abroad through Haaga-Helia's student exchange programmes. The exchange can last one or two semesters. Exchange programmes are open to all degree students of Haaga-Helia.
- joining a double degree programme where you study not only in Haaga-Helia but also in the partner university with which Haaga-Helia has agreed on a double degree arrangement. You can earn two degrees, one from Haaga-Helia, the other from the partner university.
- completing the work placement abroad or in an international company in Finland.
- doing the final thesis for an international company or in Finland together with an international student
- participating in study trips abroad
- taking part in activities for international students at Haaga-Helia. There are peer tutors for exchange students and degree programme students from abroad. Student Union HELGA and ESN-HELGA are responsible for providing tutoring for international students.
It is worthwhile to set your internationalisation goals at the beginning of your studies – and also discuss them with your academic advisor and your programme´s international coordinator.
Plenty of information on international activities and opportunities are provided on MyNet. Please feel free also to contact International Services.
International Services – Contact Details