Special Needs Teachers
Haaga-Helia supports and assists students with dyslexia, or other related learning difficulties by providing special arrangements and special needs services that facilitate studies at the UAS.
Students diagnosed with dyslexia are advised to contact Haaga-Helia’s special needs teachers. On the grounds of the evidenced diagnosis, students will be given an individualized report which indicates the special needs arrangements learners are entitled to during their studies at Haaga-Helia.
All students who suspect an unidentified learning difficulty are also recommended to set an appointment with one of the special needs teachers.
Special needs teachers available for international students
- Students in Digital Business Unit
- Book your appointment by using Doodle. You can use your student ID (e.g. abc123) while making the booking.
- Contact: email@example.com / 040 488 7096
- Students in Business Programmes Unit (Malmi and Pasila)
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 488 7031
- Haaga, Porvoo and Vierumäki
- Contact: email@example.com / 050 5250 415 / 1st floor room G202 (near library).
- Porvoo and Vierumäki upon appointment via phone or e-mail according to booked times.
- Porvoo: Study counsellor room 3605.
- Students in Master Degree Programmes
- Book your appointment by e-mail or telephone: firstname.lastname@example.org / 040 488 7524