You are here

Student Services

Student Services

All Haaga-Helia students can get study services from all five campuses from Malmi, Pasila, Porvoo and Vierumäki Student Affairs Offices and from the Service Center in Haaga.

For example:

  • study certificates,
  • transcripts of records,
  • certificates needed for discounts on public transportation,
  • KELA Meal Subsidy Cards
  • you can order official study certificates and transcript of records from the Student Affairs Office also by e-mail or phone. NB electronic certified study certificates and transcript of records are possible to obtain directly from MyNet. More information on MyNet.

Each campus has its own Student Affairs Office, whose services are intended for students, staff and the partners of Haaga-Helia. Student Affairs Offices provide information and guidance concerning study practicalities, graduation and issues concerning study right.

Current students at Haaga-Helia UAS find more information about their studies on MyNet.

Contact Information for Student Services >>