- Register for the SAT test through the College Board´s website. You can check test dates, deadlines for registration and test centers nearest to you on the College Board's website.
- Take the SAT test in required sections: Evidence-based reading and writing and Math. Order your official SAT score report from the test organiser to be delivered directly to Haaga-Helia. The code for Haaga-Helia UAS is 7098.
- Only the new SAT test taken after March 2016 is acceptable.
- Reports printed or sent by the applicant him/herself are not acceptable.
- You must attain at least the required points per section (Evidence-based reading and writing, Math) to get accepted.
As an alternative to entrance examinations, you can apply to Haaga-Helia with the SAT test. In addition to SAT scores, you need to have a higher secondary degree (e.g. high school diploma) to apply to Haaga-Helia through SAT application.
The SAT test is an exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. It is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered by the College Board. The purpose of the SAT test is to measure the applicant's readiness for higher education and provide higher education institutions with one common data point that can be used to compare applicants.
Application period 20 January to 31 May 2022
During the application period, you can apply for the following Bachelor's degree programmes:
- Business Information Technology, full-time studies
- Digital Business Innovations, full-time studies
- Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management, full-time studies
- International Business, full-time studies
The intake numbers for the August 2022 intake are:
- Business Information Technology: 11
- Digital Business Innovations: 5
- Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management: 5
- International Business, full-time studies: 15
Study places will be filled based on the order in which complete applications are received from eligible applicants. An application is considered complete when Haaga-Helia has received the online application and all required documents, including SAT test result directly from the College Board.
- Required SAT score in BBA programmes: 500 points in section Evidence-based reading and writing and 500 points in Math
- Required SAT score in BHM programmes (Hospitality and Tourism Experience Management): 500 points in Evidence-based reading and writing and 400 points in Math
- Eligibility requirement: higher secondary degree (e.g. high school diploma)
- Submit an online application by 31 May 2022 at 15.00 Finnish time (UTC/GMT +3) at Studyinfo
- Attach required educational documents to your application by 7 June 2022 at 15.00 Finnish time.
- Order an SAT score report from the test organizer so that the scores are available in SAT database by 7 June 2022. (Latest possible SAT test date by College board 7 May 2022)
The applicant will be notified of the result of the student selection as soon as the application has been processed.
Accepted applicants need to confirm the offered study place by 15 July 2022 at 15.00 Finnish time and pay the tuition fee by the deadline given in the acceptance email.