Library guides for staff
Library services on Intra
Assistance in information retrieval
Information retrieval instruction for students
The libraries have electronic examination rooms. The instructions on electronic examinations for teachers are available on Intra. Students have their own instructions on MyNet.
Staff members can submit acquisition requests to the library. Acquisitions are made in accordance with the library’s collections policy. It is advisable to notify the library about course textbooks using a separate form. The library will also send out reminders on the submission of textbook requests before the start of each term.
Up until the end of 2017, the library maintained a publication register which contains the reference data for publications produced by Haaga-Helia staff.
Starting 2018, the publications are submitted directly to the JUSTUS-service.
- JUSTUS - Publication Information Reporting Service --> https://justus.csc.fi/
- login with you Haaga-Helia user ID
Contact Information assistant Antti Nyqvist (antti.nyqvist[at]haaga-helia.fi), if you have questions about staff publications, classifications etc.
Information retrieval requests can be submitted to the library. We can also offer personal assistance in information retrieval. Contact the information specialist of your branch for further information.
- Haaga: Katri Hollo, informaatikko.haaga[at]haaga-helia.fi
- Malmi: Tuula Laurila, informaatikko.malmi[at]haaga-helia.fi
- Pasila: Saila Veijalainen, informaatikko.pasila[at]haaga-helia.fi
- Porvoo Campus: Suvi Korpi, informaatikko.porvoo[at]haaga-helia.fi
- Vierumäki: Matias Laurila, matias.laurila[at]haaga-helia.fi
The library organises information retrieval instruction sessions for Haaga-Helia students in different stages of their studies. Some of the informational retrieval sessions are included in the curriculum, but lecturers can also request additional sessions from the library for any course. The instruction can be adapted to the lecturer’s requirements and course assignments. More information >>.