Haaga-Helia student! You can create your library card in Tuudo App, and you can use it right away.
NB! If you're Haaga-Helia exchange student, please fill in the form below.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of Tuudo App. Download it for free for Android- ja iOS mobile devices from Google Play- and App Store.
- Using Tuudo library card requires logging in with Haaga-Helia user name and password. You can find the library section in Tuudo's main menu.
- Follow the instructions on Tuudo.
- Finally, remember to link your new library card to HH Finna (Haaga-Helia's online library). Then you can start making requests and use various library services.The link to Finna is also found on Tuudo.
- On HH Finna, choose Login - Haka login (Haaga-Helia's students and staff). Type your Haaga-Helia user name and password. Go to your account > Library Cards, and link the card that you just made in Tuudo.
If you'd prefer a traditional plastic library card, or if you are our exchange student, or if you are other than Haaga-Helia student, please fill in the registration form below.
Haaga-Helia, Laurea and Metropolia libraries (3UAS-libraries)
By filling this form you register as a Haaga-Helia, Laurea, and Metropolia libraries' customer. You can pick up your library card from any Haaga-Helia, Laurea, or Metropolia library within two working days. We will not send a separate notification.
Bring your indentity card with a photo with you. You must prove identity when you collect the library card.