Educate yourself to identify and handle legal risks before they become costly to your business.
Legal issues may become costly for your company. Mastering the laws and statutes of our field enable you to foresee and identify risks, find reliable information and get help when problems occur.
The basic principles of the course will help you to solve problems together with legal experts.
This course will:
- Teach you the basic principles of jurisdiction
- Give you a proper overview of laws and statutes regulating the HoReCa business
- Enable you to identify and foresee potential risks ahead
- Acquaint you with the most relevant laws and statutes in the business
- Teach you to acquire relevant up-to-date information from trustworthy sources
This course is a feature of Haaga-Helia Online
Haaga-Helia Online offers extensive and in-depth study modules, which include various digital learning materials, assignments, tests and supporting materials. The participants will receive a certificate for every course they complete.
Course material: 25 videos, valuable additional material, 6 quizzes. The estimated total study time is 135 hours and the language of instruction is English.
Targeted to: Hotel, Restaurant, and Catering entrepreneurs, experts, and consultants in the field, as well as to persons in managerial positions in the HoReCa and service business
Course price: 650 € (incl. VAT 24%)