Finland Pathway is a new program jointly organized in Vietnam by Finnish Consortium which Haaga-Helia and Jyvaskyla (JAMK) Universities of Applied Sciences are members. The program is targeted to Vietnamese students who would like to study in English Bachelor degree programmes at Haaga-Helia or JAMK. Students spend the first year in Vietnam at Van Lang University HCMC – our local partner - and the remaining years in Finland. First-year studies are also taught in English by teachers from Finland.
Degree programmes offered via Pathway Vietnam
Haaga-Helia offers all 5 English Bachelor degree programmes
- International Business
- Business Information Technology
- Business Service Solutions
- Tourism & Event Management
- Hospitality, Tourism & Experience Management
JAMK offers all 4 English Bachelor degree programmes
- International Business
- International Logistics
- Tourism Management
- Game Development
- ICT Engineering
Tuition fees & Scholarships
YEAR 1 IN VIETNAM 5000 EUR
YEAR 2/3/4 IN FINLAND
Students who have completed 55 ECTS by 28th June in Pathway program are offered scholarships for YEAR 2 in Finland as below.
- Haaga-Helia will reward the TOP 5 Pathway students applying to Haaga-Helia with 25% reduction of annual tuition
- JAMK will reward ALL Pathway students applying to JAMK 50% reduction of annual tuition
From YEAR 3 onwards, the following scholarships are offered at each university.
- Haaga-Helia will reward all Bachelor students who have completed 55 ECTS in previous academic year with a 20% reduction of the annual tuition fee. If students complete the degree in 3 academic years or less, an additional 30% reduction of the last annual tuition will be awarded. In short, students have the chance to be awarded up to 50% reduction of the last annual tuition if graduate early.
- JAMK will reward all Bachelor students who have completed 60 ECTS in previous academic year with a 50% reduction of the annual tuition fee.
Scholarships can only be awarded for the standard study period (3.5 years for Bachelor of Business/Hospitality and 4 years for Bachelor of Engineering)
Application period for Pathway 2021: 1 January – 31 July 2021
Studies begin on 7 September 2020.
- A scan copy of High School Grade Report
- A scan copy of High School Diploma (if available)
- A scan copy of English Certificate equivalent to IELTS 5.5+ (if available)
All documents which are not in English must have a certified English translation attached.
Email the documents above to our Local Program Representative at Quyen.Vu (at) jamk.fi
Students who have an English Certificate equivalent to IELTS 5.5+ will be invited to an online interview with our Admission Officer in Finland. Results will be informed within 24 hours after the interview.
Students who do not have an English Certificate equivalent to IELTS 5.5+ will participate in 2 selection rounds
- First round: Writing Test organized at Van Lang University HCMC (please contact our Local Program Representative for specific test dates). Results will be informed within 5 days after the test. If the applicant passes, he/she will be invited to the next round.
- Second round: Online Interview with our Admission Officer in Finland. Results will be informed within 24 hours after the interview.
For more info, please contact our Local Program Representative Ms. Quyen Vu.
Finland Education Center – Campus 3, Van Lang University HCMC
02871080799 - 0964206817 - 0763694576