During the application period 1 June to 30 September 2020 you can apply for the following bachelor's degree programmes:
The intake numbers for the January 2021 intake:
- BBA in Aviation Business: 3
- BBA in Business Information Technology: 10
- BBA in International Business: 10
Study places will be filled based on the order in which complete applications are received from eligible applicants. An application is considered complete when Haaga-Helia UAS has received the online application and all required documents, including SAT test result directly from College Board.
- Required SAT score: BBA programmes 500 points in section Evidence-based reading and writing and 500 points in Math
- Eligibility requirement: higher secondary degree (e.g. high school diploma)
- Submit online application by 30 September 2020 at 15.00 Finnish time (UTC/GMT +2) at www.studyinfo.fi
- Attach required documents to your application by 7 October 2020 at 15.00 Finnish time (UTC/GMT +2).
- Order a SAT score report from the test organizer so that the scores are available at SAT database by 7 October 2020.
Applicant will be notified of the result of the student selection as soon as the application has been processed.
Accepted applicants need to confirm the offered study place by 4 December 2020 at 15.00 and pay the tuition fee by the deadline given in the acceptance email.
More information of tuition fees