As an alternative to entrance examinations you can apply to Haaga-Helia with the SAT test. The SAT test is an exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. It is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered by the College Board. The purpose of the SAT test is to measure applicant's readiness for higher education, and provide higher education institutions with one common data point that can be used to compare applicants.
How to apply for Bachelor Programmes with the SAT test:
1. Take the SAT test and order the official test result
- Register for the SAT test through the College Board´s website. You can check test dates, deadlines for registration and test centers nearest to you on the College board´s website.
- Take the SAT test in required sections: Evidence-based reading and writing and Math. Order your official SAT score report from the test organiser to be delivered directly to Haaga-Helia. The code for Haaga-Helia UAS is 7098.
- Only the new SAT test taken after March 2016 is acceptable.
- Reports printed or sent by the applicant him/herself are not acceptable.
2. Fill in the online application form and attach the required educational certificates to your application
- Choose the degree programme that you want to apply for and fill out the online application form during the application period at www.studyinfo.fi
- Attach the required certificates to your application and wait for the student selection results. Eligibility for Bachelor's degree programmes is higher secondary education (e.g. high school diploma).
3. Get notification of the student selection result within a couple of weeks.
- You will be notified of the selection result by email as soon as you have submitted the required certificates and your application has been processed.
Please note! In addition to SAT scores, you need to have a higher secondary degree (e.g. high school diploma) to apply to Haaga-Helia.