During the application period 21 January to 31 May 2021 you can apply for the following bachelor's degree programmes:
Following Studyinfo links will be updated in September 2020 at the latest:
- BBA in Business Information Technology
- BHM in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
- BBA in International Business, full-time studies
- BBA in Business Service Solutions and Languages
- BHM in Tourism and Event Management
The intake numbers for the August 2021 intake will be published as soon as possible:
- BBA in Business Information Technology X
- BHM in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management X
- BBA in International Business, full-time studies X
- BBA in Business Service Solutions and Languages X
- BHM in Tourism and Event Management X
Study places will be filled based on the order in which complete applications are received from eligible applicants. An application is considered complete when Haaga-Helia UAS has received the online application and all required documents, including SAT test result directly from College Board.
- Required SAT score in BBA programmes: 500 points in section Evidence-based reading and writing and 500 points in Math
- Required SAT score in BHM programmes: 500 points in Evidence-based reading and writing and 400 points in Math
- Eligibility requirement: higher secondary degree (e.g. high school diploma)
- Submit online application by 31 May 2021 at 15.00 Finnish time (UTC/GMT +2) at Studyinfo
- Attach required educational documents to your application by 7 June 2021 at 15.00 Finnish time (UTC/GMT +2).
- Order a SAT score report from the test organizer so that the scores are available at SAT database by 7 June 2021. (Latest possible SAT test date by College board 8 May 2021)
Applicant will be notified of the result of the student selection as soon as the application has been processed.
Accepted applicants need to confirm the offered study place by 16 July 2021 at 15.00 and pay the tuition fee by the deadline given in the acceptance email.
More information of tuition fees