As an alternative to entrance examinations you can apply to Haaga-Helia with the SAT test. The SAT test is an exam used by most colleges and universities to make admissions decisions. It is a multiple-choice, pencil-and-paper test administered by the College Board. The purpose of the SAT test is to measure applicant's readiness for higher education, and provide higher education institutions with one common data point that can be used to compare applicants.
How to apply for Bachelor Programmes with the SAT test:
- Register for the SAT test through the College Board´s website. You can check deadlines for registration and test centers nearest to you on the College board´s website.
- Take the SAT test in required sections (Evidence-based reading and writing and Math). Order your official SAT score report from the test organiser to be delivered directly to Haaga-Helia.
- Choose the degree programme that you want to apply for and fill out the online application during the application period at www.studyinfo.fi.
- Attach required certificates to your application and wait for the student selection results.
- You will be notified of the selection result by email as soon as you have submitted the required certificates and your application has been processed
In addition to SAT scores, you need to have a higher secondary degree (e.g. high school diploma) to apply to Haaga-Helia. Detailed instructions for applying are available on Studyinfo.fi.