Effective Leadership in Modern Hospitality
Understanding this diversity and human behavior in hospitality is vital not only with the employees but also with the changing customer behavior.
In this course, the participant will learn to develop organizational culture, employee experience, customer experience, and leadership. The participant will also learn to understand how change management can improve the company. The participant will be introduced to the contexts of the Experience Economy, psychological capital, DiSC® personality theory, and ADKAR change management model.
Upon successful completion of the course, the course participants will gain knowledge of the following:
- Considering the diversity of employees and customers in the Hospitality industry as an enriching resource
- Creating the right culture for employee and customer experience
- Adopting the DiSC® method as a personal assessment tool
- Understanding the importance of meaningful experience in customer experience and profitable business
- Understanding change as an inevitable and enabling factor in an organisation’s success
- Implementing change in the company with ADKAR methods
Upon completion of the course, the participant is able to :
- understand the importance of organizational culture in employee and customer experience
- understand the human and psychological capital as key factors in the hospitality industry
- increase customer satisfaction by using meaningful experiences in creating services
- develop a sales process and customer satisfaction.
- understand the importance of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- understand customer experience and meaningful experience in increasing sales and making productive business
- create the right atmosphere for change and implement it successfully in the organisation
This course is feature of Haaga-Helia Online
Haaga-Helia Online offers extensive and in-depth study modules, which include various digital learning materials, assignments, tests and supporting materials. The participants will receive a certificate for every course they complete.
Course mode: Self-study
Course instructors: Kalle Ruuskanen, Teppo Kolehmainen , Markku Silventoinen, Outi Rekola
Course material: 35 tutorial videos, over 2 h of video material, course booklet to support study progress, 4 quizzes, additional academic reading
Price: 550 € (incl, vat 24%)