Graduates from this programme are prepared for work in challenging expert and managerial positions in the field of ICT and digitalisation.
Graduates will be able to produce business information management solutions by evaluating and utilizing new technologies. They are capable of recognizing the opportunities of leading edge digital technologies and applying them for creating new business value and enhancing the business operations. Graduates will work in positions like:
- designers and leaders of business digitalization
- managers of information system development projects
- consultants and trainers in ICT
Find your passion and make it your career
In the beginning of the studies, the students choose their specialization area and make their individual study plan in collaboration with an academic advisor. In other words, students can focus on areas that contribute to their desired career steps. Read the short specialisation area descriptions below and more information about the curriculum structure and courses in our Students´ Guide.
Combine studies with work
Master studies are planned to be accomplished in 1.5 – 3.0 years. Students learn by accomplishing assignments related to their own organizations or other business cases. The learning sessions take place mainly in evenings, weekends, virtually, and as intensive studies. This degree programme is implemented in English.
Master of Business Administration, 90 credit points (ECTS)
Learning methods: evening sessions, weekends, virtual and intensive
Possible titles: Development Manager, Program Manager, Service Manager, Digitalization Consultant, ICT Entrepreneur
Studies that begin in January 2021
Application period from 2 to 16 September 2020 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
- Advance assignment and CV template will be published in September 2020.
- Advance assignment and CV must be submitted by xx September 2020.
- Entrance examination 2 November 2020 if the application is based on Advance assignment.
- Skype interview in November 2020 if the application is based on Advance assignment and SAT results.
• SAT results must be available in SAT database by xx September 2020
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi (will be available in Spring 2020)
Studies that begin in January 2020
Application period from 4 to 19 September 2019 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
- Advance assignment and CV template have been published on 4 September 2019.
- Advance assignment and CV must be submitted by 25 September 2019 at 15.00.
- Entrance examination 4 November 2019 if the application is based on Advance assignment.
- Skype interview 4 November 2019 if the application is based on Advance assignment and SAT results.
• SAT results must be available in SAT database by 25 September 2019. More information
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi