Graduates from this programme are prepared for work in diverse and challenging professional tasks, for example in service and experience design and management.
The Degree Programme is based on the future needs of the aviation and tourism industries with a focus on customer-orientation, globalisation, continuous change and sustainability. It is planned especially for experts in travel agencies, tour operating, aviation and other sectors in transportation, travel management and tourism organisations. The goal is to raise the know-how of an expert to a developer level.
Find your passion and make it your career
In the beginning of the studies, the students choose their specialisation area and make their individual study plan in collaboration with an academic advisor. In other words, students can focus on areas that contribute to their desired career steps. Read the short specialisation descriptions below more information about the curriculum structure and courses in our Students´ Guide.
Combine studies with work
Master studies are planned to be accomplished in 1.5 – 3.0 years. Students learn by accomplishing assignments related to their own organizations or other business cases. The learning sessions take place mainly in evenings, weekends, virtually, and as intensive studies. This degree programme is implemented in English.
Master of Hospitality Management, 90 credit points (ECTS)
Learning methods: evening sessions, virtual and intensive sessions on Fridays and Saturdays
Possible titles: Key Account Manager, Business Travel Specialist, Revenue Manager
Studies that begin in January 2021
Application period from 2 to 16 September 2020 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
- Advance Assignment and CV template will be published in September 2020.
- Advande Assignment and CV must be submitted by xx September 2020
- Entrance examination 2 November 2020 if the application is based on Advance Assignment
- Skype interview in November if the application is based on SAT results and Advance Assignment
• SAT results must be in SAT database by xx September 2020
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi (will be available in Spring 2020)
Studies that begin in January 2020
Application period 4 to 19 September 2019 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
- Advance assignment and CV template have been published in 4 September 2019.
- Deadline for returning: 25 September 2019 klo 15.00.
- Entrance Exam 4 November 2019 if the application is based on Advance assignment
- Skype interview 4 November 2019 if the application is based on Advance assignment and SAT results.
• SAT results must be available in SAT database by 25 September 2019
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi
Open Path and Transfer applicants applying in autumn 2019 for studies starting in January 2020, will apply to the new curriculum available in here.