Degree Programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management
Do you want to be part of the world's most dynamic and leading socio-economic sector?
The degree programme in Hospitality, Tourism and Experience Management provides students multiple competencies. Students can choose one of the two main streams:
- Hospitality Experience Management (Accommodation Management and Food & Beverage Management)
- Tourism Experience Management (Competitive Tourism Destinations or Developing Transportation, Travel Agency and Event Management Business)
Within the Hospitality Experience Management stream, five student places are reserved for new field of expertise, the Hospitality Innovation & Imagineering (in partnership with NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences in the Netherlands).
Studies improve student's skills in project management, team working and presentation with a Bachelor of Hospitality Management one is an expert of the service sector.
Full-time studies that begin in August 2021
Application period from 7 to 20 January 2021 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
Entrance examination in Finland ( cooperation with Degree Programme in Tourism and Event Management, Porvoo) We are not accepting exams conducted elsewhere in Finland in other Universities of Applied Sciences.
- FULLY Online Entrance examination February 4th,2021 (Written part 1 and 2) and February 15th – 19th, 2021 ( Interview part)
- Entrance examination April 6th, 2021 (Written part 1 and 2) and April 20th 2021 (Interview part) – for further notice some parts might will be conducted at the campus.
Entrance examination outside Finland:
- Entrance examination March 10th, 2021 ( phase 1 written part) and March 22nd -23rd 2021 ( Phase 2 Interview part) in Russia, Saint Petersburg
- Entrance examination March 10th 2021 ( phase 1 written part) and March 22nd -23rd 2021 ( Phase 2 Interview part) in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh
- Entrance examination March 10th 2021 ( phase 1 written part) and March 22nd -23rd 2021 ( Phase 2 Interview part) in China, Suzhou
The exams above will be conducted in cooperation with degree programme in International Business, full-time studies at Haaga-Helia University of Applied Sciences.
Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi
Application period with SAT scores from 21 January to 31 May 2021 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2)
- Applying with with SAT test
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi (will be published later)