Degree Programme in Business Service Solutions and Languages
International atmosphere, collaboration with various organisations and focus on communication and business - DP in Business Service Solutions and Languages provides versatile expertise.
Graduates from this international degree programme are qualified for a variety of positions in many kinds of organisations. Examples of positions include office managers, business managers, marketing coordinators, communication specialists, project coordinators, PR and event managers, HR specialists as well as management, executive and legal assistants.
The programme provides students with a broad set of skills, enabling them to function in roles requiring initiative and a proactive approach. The skillset is based on strong business studies and diverse language skills. The emphasis is on multiculturalism, communication and organisational skills. The competencies of the graduates are divided into subsets as follows: business operations know-how, intercultural and digital communication, information management as well as organisational development skills.
Grow your communication and digital skills
The DP aims at fluent working proficiency in multiple languages. Our teaching language is English and additionally, graduates learn at least two other languages. English and Finnish are compulsory, and the other language choices are Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish, and Swedish.
Finnish students have to complete one semester abroad, either as exchange students or doing their work placement there. Work placement consists of 100 full-time working days. The Bachelor’s Thesis is usually commissioned by an organisation – either a private company or public administration.
Within DP in Business Service Solutions and Languages the student can choose their advanced professional studies from the following alternatives:
- Leadership and HR
- Marketing, Sales, and Services
- Meetings Industry
- Organisational Communication
Full-time studies that begin in August 2021
Joint application to higher education spring 2021
- Application period from 7 to 20 January 2021 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2).
- Online entrance examination on 3 February 2021 and 18 - 19 February 2021.
- Entrance examination on 8 April 2021 on Pasila Campus (changed to online)
- Information on applying and application form in Studyinfo.fi.
- Information about the entrance examinations can be found here
Application period with SAT scores
- Application period from 21 January to 31 May 2021 at 15.00 (UTC/GMT +2).
- Admission criteria and application form in Studyinfo.fi.