The EASIP COMP project aims at reinforcing entrepreneurship competence among students through workplace learning, in line with the European strategy on this topic.
The project will increase the labor market relevance of learning provision and qualifications and reinforces the links between education, training, and the world of work because the entrepreneurship training model will include close project-based cooperation between universities and local companies.
The main objectives of the project are to:
- Introduce a new practical entrepreneurship model by working on real-life cases in business and industry
- Deliver new entrepreneurship training materials for teachers and students to support work-based learning about entrepreneurship
- Equip university teachers with skills for mentoring and guiding students towards entrepreneurship
- Support cooperation between higher education institutions and local businesses with the aim to offer more experience in developing entrepreneurial competencies of university students
- Strengthen cooperation between higher education institutions and local businesses for creative solutions and product development by joint work between students, teachers, and local businesses
Project outputs will be strongly practical-oriented, offering comprehensive support for long-term impacts on experiential teaching of entrepreneurship. The EASIP COMP project results will be sustainable; methodological approach and intellectual outputs are flexible and adaptable and can be easily implemented in higher education organizations across Europe.
Project manager: Eevastiina Gjerstad
Partners: Haaga-Helia UAS, Høgskulen i Volda (Norway), STEP Institut, zavod za psihologijo dela in podjetnistvo (Slovenia), Ilmiolavoro srl (Italy), Sunnmøre Kulturnæringshage AS (Norway), Universitá Degli Studi Di Genova (Italy), Univerza na Primorskem Universita del Litorale (Slovenia), Laurea UAS